Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've Been TAGGED!


I've been TAGGED by Titania

These are the rules for tagging.

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on the blog.

Write six random things about yourself.

Tag six people at the end of your post.

Let each person know they have been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here's six random things about myself.

The joy of my sister's (and her family's) life
has spread to mine. My nephew is four months old.

I love the poetry of Pablo Neruda.

I'm yet to achieve a lot of computer skills.

I'd love to own a hill one day and garden
every inch of it!

On stormy nights I love to sit outside and watch
lightning streak across the sky.

I wish I didn't put on weight so easily!


Don't feel you have to tag anyone in turn.

Here's the six persons I want to tag.

Pacha Mona

Daphne's Dandelions

Adventures in my Garden

CiNdEeS' GaRdEN

Egypt Farm

Jogja Garden


Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

You have a cute baby nephew. The extended family is a pleasure.

Unknown said...

True! The baby came after a gap of ten years. My sister has two more older children. So the excitement, the joy----is boundless!

Daphne Gould said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll have to think about how to tag in return.